We are huge fans of sleeping in and brunching on a late Sunday morning. After all, you've had a very busy and productive week so far! You deserve something extraordinary for your mind and body. We believe there's something magical about matcha pancakes :)
All you need is:
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbs of sugar
- 1 tbs MakeMebliss's culinary matcha
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cashew or any other your favourable milk
- olive oil/coconut oil for baking
How we do it:
- Whisk all the ingredients into one bowl, mix them well and make sure you do not have any clumps.
- Grease a small saucepan lightly, we recommend either olive oil or coconut oil; heat over medium-low heat. Transfer 2 to 3 spoonfuls of batter onto the center of the pan, spreading batter with the back of the spoon. Cook until small bubbles start to rise to the surface and burst, about 1 minute. Flip and cook until edges are lightly golden brown, about 1 minute more.
And voilá you are ready to start enjoying your perfect Sunday morning!